We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented student who is passionate about interior design, home furnishings, home construction, technology and mechanical engineering. Looking for a Sourcing Specialist to improve our existing product market or develop new product fits for the company. The successful candidate will evaluate the weaknesses and strengths of competitors’ products as well as investigate what customers look for when purchasing specific products.
***BI-LINGUAL in ENGLISH/MANDARIN IS A PLUS
We’re looking for people with a passion for marketing who wants to learn more about selling products on Amazon. We're growing our agencies Amazon devision so this junior position is centred around learning.
The ideal candidate should have knowledge of Amazon Seller Central + be familiar with creating/ optimizing listings, promotions, PPC advertising, shipping/logistics, customer service, troubleshooting and reporting.
It's not mandatory that applicants possess all of the experience listed above. If you have experience selling on Amazon we want to meet you!
In this position you will need to be well versed at using Jungle-Scout, Viral Launch, Helium 10 or other Amazon product research tools. You'll also be researching demand, analyzing competition, looking at coverage gaps, and read reviews for deficiencies.
You’ll be responsible for setting strategic direction, building and communicating timelines and managing deliverables. As the middle-person between Pilothouse and the client, the main priority is to optimize ppc, build great listings, and scale sales!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Manage re-stock times, referral and FBA fees, know about how to get top visibility on your products, promote review participation etc.
- Run profitable PPC campaigns to scale.
- Conduct clean and efficient keyword research.
- Build highly optimized and aesthetically pleasing product listings. Most of these listings will include brand registered content.
- Internally source product reviews to maximize product ratings.
- Run giveaways to organically rank listings on the top pages for our desired keywords.
AD PLATFORM EXPERIENCE
In your application, please include a description of all relevant Amazon selling experience. Experience with the skills listed below will be particularly valuable in this role:
- Listing Optimization
- Keyword Research
- Amazon Sponsored Products and Amazon Marketing Services Ads
- Traffic and Ranking
- Enhanced Brand Content (EBC)
- Marketing Funnels
**Also please include a brief explanation for why you're interested in the paid media space.**
If you love a challenge and are motivated to succeed in an innovative working environment, we're looking forward to meeting you!
Along with your resume and cover letter, feel free to include an example of some of the awesome things you've done that make you stand out - the nerdier the better.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour