As a supervisor with GatorVidz Canada, you would be responsible for 1 centre that is providing support to our company.
- Approving and denying breaks for Agents
- Scheduling (Scheduling agents for work and ensuring attendance is met)
- Quality Assurance (Listening to calls and scoring agents as required)
- Helping agents as needed via IM Messenger & Phone
- Writing- Sending Letters and Emails.
- Handling escalated situations and providing the best possible outcome.
- Providing Agents with work to do during slow periods.
We require a supervisor for the following shifts (Monday to Sunday)
- 07:00-15:00 (Tuesday to Satuday) 1 Vacancy
- 23:00-07:00 (Tuesday to Satuday) 1 Vacancy
- 07:00-15:00 (Sunday to Thursday) 1 Vacancy
- 23:00-07:00 (Sunday to Thursday) 1 Vacancy
- Must have some previous experience as a supervisor for a call centre
- Must have Grade 12 or equivalent
- Must be willing to learn.
Application deadline: 2020-05-26
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $32,000.00 /year
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Call Centre Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19