This job is for an experienced chef who enjoys the freedom to create dishes for a pub environment. The person needs only apply if they live near Tiverton Ontario Canada and are able to drive to work.
The hours of work are days, nights and weekends. The pub has a very active face book site and customers look forward to seeing what is being featured on the specials.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Dental Care
- Discounted or Free Food
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
We have installed plexiglass and have face shields and several hands free sanitation stations.
- Culinary: 1 year (Required)
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Operate an industrial dishwasher, washing dishes and glassware by hand when necessary
- Unload dishes, silverware, and glassware promptly and store them in the appropriate places
- Carry out basic cleaning tasks around the premises
- Escalate major issues when necessary (e.g. safety risks, equipment failure)
- Other duties as requested