Looking for an opportunity to work for Cornwall’s largest Automotive Group? Cornwall Nissan, Cornwall Mitsubishi, Cornwall Nissan Pre-Owned Vehicles, & Uptown KIA are looking for experienced Sales Managers & Assistant Sales Managers (hereby termed ‘the candidate’) for our Team! Our growth has been phenomenal and our expansion plans require us to hire the best!
The right candidate will maintain an enthusiastic attitude in an effort to maintain positive employee attitudes and morale in the Sales Department.
The successful candidate will oversee the following:
- Guide & Direct the Sales Team.
- Interact with customers, compile reports, and oversee day to day operations.
- Able to adapt to the highs and lows associated with the business, while continuously motivating the Sales Team, and reinforcing positive growth.
- Assisting individual Sales Consultants in setting aggressive yet realistic monthly goals and objectives, and provides them with the support to meet these goals.
- Ensuring proper follow-up of all potential buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring a prospecting and sales control systems.
- The candidate must be adaptable to work evening and weekend shifts as needed.
- Proven track record of solid business discernment and capacity to stick to deadlines, and accomplish objectives and targets.
- Exhibit a professional management style that sets the example for enthusiasm, productivity and accountability.
- Experience managing teams of at least 5-10 people.
- Excellent and professional verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to seek out new ways to build opportunities for the Dealership and customer satisfaction.
- Capacity to mentor and motivate staff while overseeing the execution of a Sales Plan.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and multi-task.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow through with possible solutions.
- Experience working with Sales Software, Databases, and Tools (including DeskIt, CDK etc.).
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Awareness of industry developments and best practices to aid in improving services, policies, and procedures.
- Willing to learn latest technology and applications.
- Highschool Diploma, or equivalency.
- Valid ‘G’ Drivers License, and a clean driving record.
- Required experience of 2 or more years within a Sales Department setting.
- OMVIC Certified.
- Bilingual (an asset).
- A lucrative compensation plan.
- Full Benefits Package including Health, Dental, LTD, Vision etc.
- A company Vehicle allowance.
- Employee purchase plans and company discounts.
- Community involvement activities.
- Access to the latest technology.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. We're an equal opportunity employer.
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Job Type: Full-time