Advert Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Sage is passionate about building a culture where our colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work. Where people know they’ll be judged on their performance and behaviours - not their identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Description Marketing Operations Manager will work across the regional field marketing organization to provide leadership and guidance on regional marketing processes to measure marketing performance. Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, including campaign architecture, segmentation, lead scoring, lead nurturing, data quality, and reporting. Support regional priorities for marketing software and tools, to ensure high data quality, expedited lead flow, and proper campaign tracking.
Key Responsibilities Marketing Planning and Budgeting:
Ensure key milestones are met in the country and regional marketing planning process and that key global deadlines are met. Manage the monthly budget forecasting process to ensure accuracy and fiscal discipline by partnering with budget owners, and finance/purchasing. Provide training and support to optimize to improve efficiency.
Campaign & Demand Operations:
Actively participate in relevant local or regional lead management meetings to ensure country requirements are well understood. Be able to clearly articulate the value of tightly managing the demand waterfall to optimize revenue performance. Support regional compliance with lead follow up processes to track conversion rates and lead management SLA’s.
Insights & Performance Management:
Provide enhancement requests to analytics and Insights to ensure that dashboards capture country reporting and analysis requirements. Provide enablement on the key marketing dashboards/reports to ensure that marketing team are able to review their results/interrogate their data. Provide ad hoc modelling and analysis for field marketing Leadership. Report on and analyse KPIs such as lead generation, pipeline impact and revenue by various sources. Ensure that all KPIs being tracked are aligned with centrally defined data sets and definitions. Support marketing performance reviews and planning docs. Skills, know-how and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in business-to-business (B2B) Marketing environment with strong Operations background
- Data-driven with a passion for sales and marketing alignment, process efficiency, and continuous improvement.
- Experienced in developing B2B demand models from investment to marketing performance and business results.
- Experienced in marketing budget management and passionate about making an impact on revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to recommend improvements based on stakeholder requirements, and drive them through to execution in a matrix organization.
- Excellent communication skills in English: verbal, written, presentation
Technical / professional qualifications:
- Strong background in Salesforce.com, Eloqua desired (Experience with other CRM/Marketing Automation Platforms
- University degree in Marketing/Business desirable
- Additional post-graduate degree in the same or related disciplines are an advantage