Who we are
Quality Vending is Manitoba’s largest family owned and operated convenience services company that has been serving Winnipeg and the surrounding area for over 40 years. At Quality, we believe in working hard, supporting team members, and providing a service that benefits our community. Our challenging and exciting work environment supports personal growth, diversity, and champions a people-first mentality.
Quality Vending is growing, and we're looking for a full-time service technician to join our team. Work for a company that is growing, and provides a fantastic local, family feel working atmosphere.
The service team at Quality Vending ensures the equipment that fuel’s the business is in tip top shape. This includes refurbishing coffee and vending equipment in house, servicing equipment in the field, as well as installing new coffee, vending, and micro market accounts. Our service tech’s enjoy a lot of hands-on work including basic electrical, plumbing, and assembly of woodwork.
The immediate position involves moving and installing vending equipment and micro market’s as well as prepping equipment in the shop, but will eventually evolve into a road-tech where service calls will be performed on all types of industry related equipment.
What we offer
· Competitive wages and a great benefits package
· Friendly, family-feel work environment
· Opportunities for individual and career growth
· Free snacks and coffee!
What we look for
· Energetic, personable, and customer-service focused
· Ability to use hand and power tools
· Ability to occasionally lift 75+ pounds
· Ability to push or pull heavy weights
· Valid Class 5 driver's license and clean driver's abstract
· Able to accommodate a work schedule reliably
· Solid verbal and written communication skills in English
· Maintain cleanliness of workspace and vehicle
· Team player with a resourceful, "can-do" attitude
· Must be bondable
Apply directly with your resume, along with telling us why you'd be a great fit for the Quality Vending team! A review of applications will be ongoing and the position will remain open until filled. Only those considered for the job will be contacted.
Thanks to all applicants in advance for your interest - we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starting at $16/hr. This can increase based on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,280.00 /year