The mission of the Construction Department is to build our world class stores to design, on time, and on budget
Aritzia is growing, and our Construction team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for turning our aspirational designs into world class physical spaces. As the Operations Manager, Construction, you will play a pivotal role in centrally supporting the construction team in the build of individual stores, ensuring a proactive, methodical, and consistent approach is utilized for all projects, partnering closely with both internal and external partners. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in Construction to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Operations Manager, Construction , you will:
- Support in developing our roadmap and approach for the build of our stores and infrastructure projects
- Centrally support the project managers in overseeing the finalization of all project drawings and the build itself, ensuring every aspect of the store is completed to design
- Centrally support the project managers in planning and managing the effort and duration of each stage of the build to ensure it is completed on time
- Centrally support the project managers in developing project cost estimates, contractor and vendor negotiation and management, and actual project cost management ensuring a consistent approach across all projects
- Centrally support the project managers in the development, documentation, and communication of project changes to general contractors and vendors
The Operations Manager, Construction has:
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.