Do you have a passion for nursing? Are you passionate about building an engaging environment that supports and challenges others to achieve their goals? We have the position for you! We have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader (RN) in our Home Health program.
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.9 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish and Nlaka’pamux Nations.
Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
Twelve acute care hospitals, BC’s first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and long-term care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these dynamic communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for nursing to the role and be part of our rapidly thriving team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Providing leadership and clinical support to the interdisciplinary team
- Coordinating client care by consulting with the manager, clinical resource staff and direct care staff
- Prioritizing care and determining appropriate assignment of resources by collaborating with the interdisciplinary team
- Supervising the work flow of assigned staff within a designated area
- Providing clinical expertise, consultation, role modeling and leadership in evidence-based practice to staff and/or clients
- Evaluating clinical practice and recommending changes to existing standards
- Developing and implementing discipline-specific staff orientations, in service education and placement of students for clinical practice experience
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing from an approved school of Nursing.
- Five (5) years' recent related clinical experience working in a community setting, including one (1) year supervisory experience of multi-disciplinary staff.
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
- Valid BC Driver's License and access to a personal vehicle for business-related purposes.
This role is a casual position located in Langley, BC. Langley is comprised of the City of Langley and the Township of Langley, including the village of Fort Langley – the birthplace of BC. They have led to preserve their small town atmosphere while still offering all the amenities of a major bustling urban centre and a range of housing options from small farms to apartments.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are excellent in their respective fields. We are proud of the innovation, dedication, collaboration and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Be a part of our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.