Do you want a rewarding job that will change people's’ lives?
Manpower is looking for a service-oriented and energetic recruiter who has the drive to put people to work, help them develop, and connect their skills to meaningful work.
As a Recruiter , you will drive all aspects of recruitment and provide exceptional customer service to our candidates and clients. You will be re sponsible for putting people to work, help them get ahead, and connect their skills to clients.
You will also:
Drive all aspects of the full cycle recruitment process while providing an exceptional experience and service to our candidates, associates and clients;
Drive associate and client satisfaction by matching top talent to great work opportunities and maintain loyalty;
Increase the number of associates out:
Attract, engage, market, employ and advance (i.e., level up) candidates/associates;
Build a strong candidate pipeline through attraction campaigns and digital outreach programs;
Develop relationships with hiring managers on existing accounts to secure future and expanded opportunities;
Develop and maintain brand awareness and trusted advisor status by sharing recruitment expertise and dialogue on workforce insights through various platforms;
Understand and educate others on the dynamics of the local market, labor and workforce management.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree considered an asset;
- Minimum 1 year experience in staffing, customer service, and/or sales;
- Minimum 1 year experience in manufacturing (warehousing) sector;
- Technical competencies : desktop (e.g., MS Word and Outlook) and social
(e.g.,Twitter, LinkedIn) applications;
- Proficiency in an ATS ( ex. Taleo, Avature, JobApp) considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Highly customer service and sales orientation with strong organizational skills;
- Autonomous with strong sense of urgency, detailed oriented and at ease with
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
: Human Resources