Real Time Networks is a fast-growing BC based company in the security technology space. We build solutions that provide security, safety, and real time tracking for keys, assets, and people. Our solution line-up includes KeyTracer key control systems, AssetTracer electronic smart lockers, and RTNmobile real time location solutions, which include emergency evacuation management, roll-call solutions, and lone-worker systems.
We currently have an opening for an Enterprise Account Manager to join our Sales team. This position will manage relationships within a complex portfolio of accounts, ensuring client success and synchronizing all internal groups to meet the clients’ expectations.
Title: Enterprise Account Manager
Summary: Under the supervision of the CEO, the successful candidate is an experienced account executive with a strong B2B background, has tackled complex client needs analysis, and successfully overcome the common challenges in a client-focused environment. This individual knows how to leverage available resources to deliver strategic plans to ensure client success.
- Maintains and expands relationships with important clients and will work closely with various business departments in order to maintain and further develop the relationships with the Enterprise accounts
- Responsible for overall Enterprise account satisfaction by establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel
- Assist with achieving sales quotas and is assigned Enterprise objectives/metrics relevant to Enterprise accounts
- Represent the entire range of company solutions to the assigned customers. Participates in the customers account planning cycle and ensures that the client’s needs and expectations are met by the business
- Maintains knowledge and awareness of competing products/services, discount and pricing structures, and overall strengths and weaknesses in order to determine how best to service and motivate Enterprise accounts to stay with the business
- Maintains an updated sales funnel and participates in regular sales reviews in conjunction with the senior Enterprise account management
- Maintains data and information relevant to Enterprise accounts for the purpose of conducting analyses that influence account-specific decision making.
- Responsible for ensuring that profitable sales volume and strategic objective targets are met for the assigned Enterprise accounts
- Responsible for assessing, clarifying, and validating the consumers’ needs on an ongoing basis, maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that are up to the business’s standards
- Regularly follows up with the customers regarding orders and timely collections of the business’s products in order to obtain feedback on their level of satisfaction and note areas of sales performance improvement
- Leads solution development for the identified improvement areas, coordinating involvement of any relevant business personnel
- Assists in the identification and evaluation of business opportunities by keeping an eye out for business best practices, trends, and principals
- In conjunction with senior management, the Enterprise Account Manager also takes part in the strategic account planning process in which departmental financial targets, performance objectives, account management standards, and critical milestones over specific periods of time are decided upon
- prepares detailed proposals/quotes depending on each consumer’s requirements.
- reviews target achievement and creates reports for senior management, which facilitate the creation of informed account management decision-making and strategy formulation.
- prepares pricing documentation for the business’s products/services
- work closely working with the customer support and resource management departments to meet account performance objectives as well as the Enterprise accounts’ expectations through complimentary cross-functional efforts.
Skills / Qualifications / Requirements:
- Post-Secondary education with a degree in Sales, Business Management, Communications, Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Business Administration or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- Experience in a technology company with at least 5 years of Enterprise Account Management experience in addition to showing aptitude to quickly learn and develop an understanding for account planning in the Enterprise account management department. The candidate will have proven problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Able to demonstrate a great deal of sales experience, possessing an ability to drive sales and having met and even exceeded business targets.
- Able to work with internal and external partners to establish strategic executive level relationships in key Fortune 2000 companies.
- Able to create complex client success plans and you have project management experience
- Detailed oriented person that can work cohesively in a team environment bringing internal departments together to exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Be able to consistently address those consumer concerns while offering clear, concise, and understandable responses to their prompts.
- Possess outstanding communication skills in both written and verbal form.
- Able to convey even the most complex information in simple and clear language and in a manner that is convincing
- Demonstrates high proficiency in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel which are necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations for the senior account management and collaborating personnel as well as commercial materials for the Enterprise account clients.
- Must portray interest and skills in standard planning and operational analytics practices, for example, competitive analysis
- Demonstrate ability to process raw consumer information and data and translate it into actionable insights such as new sales opportunities and strategies
- Demonstrate some proficiency in financial analysis, being able to identify profitable sales opportunities and the development of financially viable long-term Enterprise account plans.
- Must be a committed and goal orientation individual, be consumer/service-oriented, have a positive can-do attitude, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be a calm and patient individual who is able to accommodate difficult consumers, work comfortably in a fast-paced and highly competitive business environment, be highly adaptable to change, and demonstrate composure under stress and uncertainty
- French or a second language is a definite asset
- Experience in the Security, Access Control and/or Video industries is a definite asset
- Position requires travel anywhere from 10 to 30%
- ISO9001 or ISO27001 experience in a definite asset
- RTN is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to an inclusive and diverse workforce, equity in employment and fostering a barrier-free environment.
- We strive to include perspectives from those that vary by race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, and disability. If accommodation is required at any point in the recruitment process, please contact a member of our Recruitment Team.
Anticipated Start Date:
Terms of Employment:
- This position offers a salary commensurate with experience and education, to include full benefits, RRSP matching and bonus eligibility after a probationary period
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- account management: 2 years (Preferred)