Elevations Unlimited Inc. is an exterior siding company focused on attention to detail and completing a superior finished product for our clients. We foster a work culture that is energetic and fast-paced, promoting the values of trust, honesty, integrity and industry excellence. Ironclad offers opportunities for growth, top industry wages, as well as comprehensive group benefits / pension plans.
Due to our growing demand, we are looking to hire an ambitious and dedicated Project Manager who is looking to pursue a full-time position with a well-established employer. This position will be held at our Head Office in Winnipeg, MB.
This position is right for you if you have previous Exterior Siding experience in large scale construction. Must have expert understanding of current building, finance, and budgeting principles in order to make strategic recommendations.
The Project Manager will work under the direction of the Sub-Trade Manger and in conjunction with all relative departments for their area(s) of assignment.
- You are an open minded, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks and communicate effectively.
- Possess strong leadership skills with ability to lead crews of 4 or more
- Has excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Familiarity with Envelope remediation
- 3 or more years of experience with Hardie Board installation, Soffits, flashing, and vinyl soffits.
- 3 or more years experience of reading and following blueprints and specifications.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with spreadsheets and Microsoft programs
- Read and follow blueprints and specifications
- Create schedules to include installing paper/Strapping/Flashing/Blueskin/Trims for Windows and Doors, Posts, Beams, Fascia, Soffit, Siding, and Exterior Insulation
- Cost projects and complete take-offs
- Negotiate contract terms with external business partners and sub-contractors
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Prepare construction contracts, terms conditions, scope of works and coordinate execution
- Monitor contract change orders, charge backs and credits
- Operate in accordance with company programs, policies, and legislative requirements to ensure that OH& S standards are met
- Travel to all markets of operation
- Submit monthly requisitions forms with respect to office supplies for adequate departmental productivity and function
Interested candidates are requested to submit resume, qualifications, and certificates for consideration to the attention of Human Resources. Please include salary expectations with your cover letter. We thank all candidates in advance however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Exterior Siding: 3 years (Preferred)
- project management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Preferred)