For over 25 years, Quadrus Development has been a leading provider of software development, business intelligence, technical training, and consulting services. We’re passionate about technology and delivering an exceptional level of technical skill and service to our clients. As a result, we’ve earned a reputation for providing quality, practical solutions that deliver true business value to client teams, processes and projects.
Quadrus is looking for Full-Stack Web Developers who possess a minimum of five years of experience with modern web development concepts, technologies, and frameworks.
What You’ll Do
- Implement leading-edge software solutions for clients in a variety of industry domains
- Exhibit your familiarity with CSS preprocessors, for instance LESS or SASS
- Illustrate your experience in microservice architecture using C# Web API, .Net Core or Node
- Demonstrate your strong database skills using relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Leverage your background with front-end testing frameworks
- Apply relevant techniques and concepts specific to web and mobile platforms, namely: RESTful APIs, microservice architecture, responsive web design, and test-driven development
- Collaborate with teammates to creatively solve technical challenges with a goal of developing robust and scalable solutions
- Utilize your eye for functional and intuitive user experience design
- Liaise with clients to clarify system requirements and fine tune deliverables to fulfil expectations
- Respond to changing client priorities and project needs with the goal of supporting client project objectives
Who We’re Looking For
- Self-motivated learners, people who are excited about new technology trends and continually learning new development technologies and practices
- Passionate, team-oriented technical professionals who enjoy the challenges of consulting
Why You Should Apply
- You will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders
- Gain exposure to multiple industry domains and technologies
- Benefit from project delivery support in your client engagements
- Participate in our in-house ImprovingU technical and personal development courses
Submit your resume and reference Indeed – Web Developer in the subject line. Show us your skills! Send us a piece of work you’re proud of.
This opportunity is open to both contract and permanent employment candidates. Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the Canada with no restrictions. All positions require background screening. While we sincerely appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quadrus Development is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in people, passion, performance, and results. Visit www.quadrus.com to learn more.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- web development: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)