Manpower is a Fortune 500 company, with a worldwide network of 4,400 offices around the globe and 32 offices in Canada. As a world leader in the employment industry, we have been named Americas Most Admired Staffing Company by Fortune Magazine for four consecutive years.
Manpower is currently seeking Administrative Assistant (Bilingual) for Temporary Full-Time role will commence on March 2020
What we offer:
In order to qualify for this role, it is vital that you:
- Hourly wages- $16HR
- 37.5 Hours Guaranteed
- Canadian Experience
- Career Advancements and More.
- Be Available from Monday to Friday
- Completion of high school (Grade 12) or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of Data Entry, Administrative Experience, Accounting and Equivalent Experience
- Ability to be flexible organized and manages priorities in a Fast Phase environment
- Comfortable using Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
- Willingness to learn and flexibility to take on additional duties as requested
- Excellent both in oral and written communication in both English including French.
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills and Ability to pass a Background Check
- Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Able to have minimum 45 WPM (net) typing speed, data entry/keyboarding for majority of day with minimal breaks, experience using MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook & Right Fax.
- Handling multiple systems simultaneously while encoding all sensitive areas.
- Able to handle and identify large volumes of mail such as medical reports, claim forms, return to work notices, job descriptions, rehab reports etc.
- The position requires some critical thinking skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task within multiple programs open in a dual screen environment.
- Reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Perform additional responsibility as needed
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website and follow us on Facebook Manpower Manitoba.