EBT Chartered Professional Accountants is seeking multiple full-time Seasonal Administrative Assistants starting January through to April 30, 2021 at their main office located in Medicine Hat, AB.
EBT is a full-service accounting office, with locations in both Alberta and Saskatchewan. Serving owner-managed businesses we deliver a comprehensive range of bookkeeping, accounting, taxation and advisory services to meet our clients’ personal and business needs. EBT has been in public accounting for over 45 years, with a commitment to client service that has contributed to substantial growth, from a staff of 8 in the year 2000 to a complement of over 100 staff today!
You will be joining an established, well respected and growing practice. We have an energetic, fast paced, positive work environment.
As a Seasonal Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for multiple tasks including file assembly, printing documents, folder prep, greeting clients, and operating a multiline switchboard. You will assist with obtaining client signatures by email and phone correspondence. Additional administrative tasks will be assigned as required.
You will work in unison with a team of administrative professionals, follow office procedures and provide superior customer service. You must be able to work Monday through Saturday 40+ hours per week.
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates self-confidence and maturity
- Effective and advanced communication and client relations skills
- Time management & task prioritization – ability to manage multiple deadlines, determine priority and get tasks completed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to quickly learn additional software programs is essential.
Education and Experience:
- Customer service experience preferred
- Administrative experience in a fast paced office environment is preferred
- Ability to operate a multiline switchboard
- Business experience with an accounting background is considered an asset
Job Type: Full-time