Founded in 1985, la Vie en Rose has made a name for itself as the leading Canadian lingerie and swimwear retailer with over 2,600 employees. With more than 230 stores across Canada, our ultimate goal is for women to feel beautiful and comfortable in our lingerie and swimwear, and to provide outstanding customer service. Moreover, in 2006, we entered the international market and today our brand is present in 18 countries.
At la Vie en Rose, our employees are the company’s most important asset. It is important for us that our employees feel appreciated at work. This is why we encourage internal promotions and offer employees the best training possible, to ensure they develop a long and successful career at la Vie en Rose.
Under the supervision of the store’s management team, the cashier is responsible for offering an excellent customer service while executing all cash operations efficiently and courteously.
- Offer a personalized customer service, fast and courteous;
- Suggest additional items at the cash;
- Handle the cash with a high rate of precision;
- Inform customers of our return policy;
- Answer the phone in a polite and courteous manner;
- Keep, at all times, the work area clean and make sure to have all the necessary supplies;
- Follow all company policies and procedures in all areas of security and loss prevention;
- Execute all other related jobs.
- Customer service experience;
- Passion for customer service;
- Fast and precise;
- Mathematical skills;
- Capable of working in a constantly evolving environment.
- Availability to work during Public Holidays and excess hours of work during peak periods.