Accountemps is sourcing for a hard-working and professional Accounts Payable Clerk to fill a long-term vacancy at a well-respected property management company. This exciting role offers the right individual a innovative work environment working with a team of highly-skilled professionals, while offering the chance to build on your Accounting skills. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk will include electronic validation, matching, and coding invoices. This Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity is located in Toronto, Ontario and will be a short-term temporary-to-full-time position. Quickly move up the career ladder on a thriving team by contacting us today to learn more about this exciting job opportunity!
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Electronic validation, matching, and coding invoices
- Full-cycle Accounts Payable
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Execute additional ad hoc tasks as they arise within the department
- Assist with internal and external audits as required
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience in a paperless accounts payable environment required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- High-level spreadsheet and database capabilities
- Experience using JD Edwards or another tier 1 ERP system (such as PeopleSoft, Oracle Financials, or SAP)
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business, or similar preferred
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to Muhammad.Taha@accountemps.com, citing job order # 05090-0011280221 and/or Accounts Payable Clerk, in the subject line of your response. Thank you.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. Numéro de permis du Québec AP-2000503.