Maclin Ford is looking for a Service Advisor to add to our growing team! To apply please call or email your resume and cover letter.
- Greets customers and listens to problems or symptoms about equipment operation
- Keeps customers updated regarding vehicle status.
- Identifies what services are needed, researches vehicles' maintenance history, and prepares service order requests.
- Reviews guidelines to prepare estimates of labor hours and parts required for repairs.
- Enters repair ticket information and notes into computerized customer Database.
- Prioritizes, schedules and tracks repair work. Assigns service order requests to mechanics.
- Verifies post-maintenance checks have been performed to ensure properly repaired vehicles.
- Upon repair completion, reviews and enters mechanics' labor time, closes work orders, notifies customers of completion, explains repairs and answers any questions.
- Coordinates outside repair, recall or warranty work for vehicles with auto dealerships.
- Contacts customers and schedules preventative maintenance or inspections on vehicles.
- Performs other duties and special projects as requested.
- MUST have previous 3 years of automotive service/dealership experience as an Advisor
- ADP Drive or equivalent experience is a MUST
- MPI/AutoPoint skills would be considered a strong asset
- CRM experience is desired
- Professional, sales oriented attitude
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- On-going skill development
- Compensation pay plan and monthly bonuses
- Group health and dental benefits
- Great location - Calgary Auto Mall; First Ford dealership in Calgary
- Strong Management office support
Maclin Ford has been in business since 1917. As part of a large and growing national automotive dealership group you will enjoy a proven process that delivers steady growth. Our dealerships offer exciting, progressive team work environments with new generation buildings, technology, equipment, leading edge internet tools, and support. More information about the dealership can be found on their website: http://www.maclinford.com.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the above position, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- automotive service: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)