Quatrosense Environmental Ltd. (QEL) is a leading manufacturer of hazardous gas monitoring controls and instrumentation. Since 1986, we have helped our clients protect their environments. With a diverse product offering, we are able to satisfy both commercial and industrial toxic and combustible gas detection applications across the globe.
We are seeking to hire qualified personnel for the full-time, permanent position of ‘Junior Field Service Technician’.
We offer a competitive benefits package, and all new employees start with 3 weeks vacation. Salary to be commensurate with experience and skill-set.
Duties : The successful candidate for this position would be tasked with a variety of duties that include:
- Performing calibration and testing of instruments in a variety of work environments, principally in the Ottawa area
- Responding to trouble calls, commissioning new systems
- Providing clients with high-quality, professional technical service
- Valid driver's license is required (company vehicle provided for service)
- Able to pass security screening / criminal background check
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Preference would be given to candidates who possess the following qualifications:
- A 2 or 3-year diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology, or Electronics
- Ability to speak French would be an asset
QEL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to the professional development and safety of all our employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $46,000.00 /year