An IT services company is currently in search of Senior Software Engineer with full stack development experience using modern technologies such as Ruby on Rails, AWS, Node.Js and/or Angular.
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, designers, QA, and other business partners to discover and solve challenges for our customers
- Collaborate with other engineers to incrementally craft high quality products and APIs for our customers (we deploy multiples times a day)
- Have organization wide impact through your work, departmental initiatives like brown bags and recruiting, being a mentor or onboarding buddy, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in software development using modern technologies such as Ruby on Rails, AWS, Angular, React and/or NodeJS
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Canadian Market is a MUST
- Demonstrable experience building web applications and APIs
- Experience with agile engineering practices (testing, continuous integration, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
- AWS: 4 years (Preferred)
- Node.Js: 4 years (Preferred)
- Software Development: 5 years (Required)
- Ruby on Rails: 4 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)