Are you a Pro at Managing Programs? Meeting Timelines & Staying within Budget?! This position might be for you!
Where does the Program Manager (Tooling) fit in?
The Program Manager (Tooling), will be a seasoned professional with a strong background in small to large injection mold tooling. You will be responsible for managing tooling projects with key customer accounts from the early up front development stages right through to the tool delivery and beyond.
As the Program Manager (Tooling), you will be liaising with customers/vendors while providing support on various project management issues. Also, you will be completing requisitions for capital, tooling and any other required materials for assigned projects. You will work closely with suppliers in order to meet project goals and deadlines, following up on all aspects of a given project from start to finish. You will be monitoring objectives and ensuring that timelines are met, and roadblocks are eliminated.
What you can expect as our next Program Manager (Tooling):
- Provide technical support for engineered solutions- with the development of technical presentations, leading/assisting with technical reviews as well as attending technical sales presentations as required
- Ensure the strategy (customer requirements/timeline/milestones) is planned and well communicated with stakeholders for alignment and meeting objectives
- Be the key point of contact to the client's program leader/technical counterpart
- Monitor and manage all key dates and timing charts as required
- Facilitate program/project status meetings with project teams & account steering teams
- Identify roadblocks and recommend appropriate resolutions
- Manage information both externally & internally (Design, CNC/EDM, molding departments) as required by each project
- Be responsible for timely communication of information and customer interaction
- Ensure successful program launch
- Accountable to keep customer and program on track with effective conflict resolution
- Ensure to keep management updated on program status and communicate escalations as required
- Develop long-term strategies for key accounts that align with corporate mandate
- Ensures compliance of IATF-16949 systems and procedures
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives for current systems and processes
- And more!
Are you our next Program Manager (Tooling)?
- Completed post-secondary education in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in program/project management (within the automotive industry)
- Hands-on experience with PPAP documentation and FMEA analysis
- Proficient with MS Project
- Impeccable oral and written communication, with the ability to interface with senior management
- Strong relationship building skills
- Able to effectively communicate client needs to the organization, simultaneously balancing organizational requirements
- Proactive view to identifying & driving financial benefits for our clients
- Proven successful launches of previous programs on time and on budget
- Ability to think & execute strategically and is results-oriented
- Self-motivated individual with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task as required
- Experience with small to large injection mold tooling is an ASSET
To name a few, we offer an amazing work environment/culture, ability to participate in multiple fun-filled company events and so much more! Don't forget to ask us about our competitive total compensation package!
We, at Intex are an equal opportunity employer. We are always looking for talented individuals who are motivated to meet and exceed their goals. We are proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish, and searching for new and talented additions to our team has always remained a priority.
Intex is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Program Management within the automotive motive industry: 3 years (Preferred)