Reporting to the Vice President, you contribute to the development and implementation of marketing strategies by overseeing the day-to-day marketing activities & practices of the organization.
- Managing company branding, ensuring all materials used in internal and external operations meet brand guidelines and professional standards.
- Working closely with the Sales team to assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing content and information.
- Researching and analyzing markets for changing practices, technology, competition and consumer preferences to develop and deliver effective marketing practices.
- Developing client relationship management systems to support corporate strategy of customer intimacy, referrals and satisfaction.
- Overseeing the marketing department, including supervising, developing and providing guidance to team members.
As our ideal candidate, you are:
- On the ball; you are highly organized and able to prioritize and manage your time effectively.
- A strong communicator; not only can you clearly express your thoughts in conversation, you can also write and present in a persuasive and influencing manner.
- Proactive; you plan ahead for the next step of the project, increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
- A creative problem solver; you can think outside the box for solutions without fear of failure.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or a closely related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience, preferably in a management role.
- Proficient in all areas of Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Application software and CRM software.
- Valid driver's licence and access to reliable vehicle.
- Satisfactory verification of criminal record check.
What We Value
- Creating trusting and successful working relationships.
- Taking responsibility for the outcome of decisions and actions.
- Cooperating with team members in an open, supportive and respectful manner.
You will work primarily in an office setting during regular business hours. Overtime or work outside of normal business hours may occasionally be required.
StreetSide Developments is the multi-family division of Qualico and has developed apartment style, town home style, detached houses and luxury condominiums throughout Western Canada with projects ranging from innovative urban development to historic retrofits. StreetSide Developments operates in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver. To learn more, click here.
December 12, 2019