If you thrive with minimal supervision under tight deadlines, you might be the accounting professional we're searching for this Payroll and Accounting Coordinator role. Our client is searching for a Payroll and Accounting Coordinator to join their company. As the Payroll and Accounting Coordinator, you will administer month-end close, cash flow, financial statement preparation, audit, full cycle A/P, payroll, bank reconciliations, and journal entries. At times, the Payroll and Accounting Coordinator might also be asked to oversee the clerical staff. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Winnipeg, Manitoba area. Submit an application for this role now!
- Register budget transfers
- Fashion cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, etc.
- Report business license and gross receipts
- Assemble monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Adept in credit card management and reconciliation
- Manage Accounts Receivable
- Sort sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Keep Accounts Payable up to date
- Arrange cash flow projections, as needed
- Supervise monthly accounting close
- Other assignments as requested
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Solid understanding of Full Cycle Payroll
- Expertise in Full Cycle Accounting
- Progressive accounting experience, including as an Accounting Coordinator preferred
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to implement solutions, strong analytical and communication skills as well
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related field preferred
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Apply today to be considered for this rewarding role!