As a breakfast cook you would be responsible to prepare and deliver breakfast service, providing a high standard of fresh food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early morning deliveries.
Also be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis
Job Type / Category
- Take control of the breakfast service and ensure guests receive a truly delicious and memorable breakfast
- Cooking breakfast service and assisting with lunch service.
- Setting up and cleaning down the kitchen after breakfast.
- Ensure the kitchen is kept clean and hygienic at all times.
- Ensure all stocks are kept under optimum conditions.
- Ensure all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time.
- Ensure all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quantity.
- Ensure any anticipated issues are communicated promptly to the Head Chef.
- Collect feedback from the guest during the breakfast session and report to Executive chef on any complaints or issues.
- Monitor and Ensuring that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Personal grooming and appearance standards are met regarding cleanliness, sanitation and hygiene.
- Adhere to Health & Safety policies and regulations.
- Have a good knowledge on health & safety, hygiene, equal opportunities, HACCP and any other legislation.
- Able to handle pressure calmly and professionally.
- Hours of work are normally 6am to 2pm.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Passion for cooking
- Friendly outgoing personality along with excellent personal presentation.
- Passionate about producing high quality food.
- Able to tackle every task given to you with the highest levels of enthusiasm.
- Be an excellent team player
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (Preferred)