Straightline Chrysler is part of the Straightline Motor Group which focuses on “Shifting the Experience” for every client. We offer continuous training to ensure you are always on top of your game and skill set, an amazing culture which makes it fun to come into work and great opportunity for internal advancement to see your career grow.
We are a Car Dealership that wants you to join our team. We are looking for a mature full-time Sales Advisor to join our progressive team located locally. We offer a competitive pay plan with benefits, and a health spending account.
The Automotive Sales Advisor will be responsible for selling automobiles through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas, while building and developing relationships with customers, having a strong focus on customer retention. This individual will develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role. The individual should have a strong background in sales with a broad knowledge of automobiles, specifications and features.
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale
- Complete sales of automobiles while offering additional products and/or services
- Conduct test drives of vehicles for sale
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Generate and develop new customer accounts
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Use marketing data using applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Provide financial information regarding lease and finance rates
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, planning, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Current AMVIC (Provincial Vehicles Sales Person's) License.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
Job Type: Full-time