Would you like to join an IT specialist company certified Microsoft Gold Partner?
ADNM International Inc is dedicated to the digital transformation of businesses and help its customers face Industry 4.0 challenges. Privileged IT partner of our Canadian and international customers, we offer complete enterprise solutions, integrated with Microsoft technologies, deployed on site or in the cloud. Verosoft Design, subsidiary of the ADNM Group, specializes in the creation, development and personalization of computer software by harnessing the power of Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, as well as other emerging technologies.
Established in new offices in Laval, we offer competitive advantages – flexible working hours, cutting-edge tools, and a modern and stimulating work place.
We are seeking an Azure SQL DBA to work within an agile team environment. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding the system data, verifying data consistency, troubleshooting data issues and assisting with development and operations in a Microsoft SQL Server technical environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with cross-functional team to maintain and scale cloud infrastructure using Microsoft Azure.
- Configure and maintain SQL database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Build automation tools for testing, provisioning, monitoring and deployment of Database objects and scripts.
- Maintain databases infrastructure and services for our SaaS product.
- Research and implement technology solutions for a reliable, high performance, cutting edge system.
- Provide database support for our team members in completing their tasks.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Will work with application developers to evolve the database architecture and design and will participate in the creation and refinement of staging & production database instances.
- Will be serving as a point of contact for advanced level troubleshooting issues, and perform hands‐on Database/Systems administration as required.
- The candidate should have experience in tuning database server configurations, queries, and indexes. He/she will also be required to run such queries as requested by the development teams.
Profile & Requirements
- University degree in computer science or business administration;
- Minimum 3 years experience with SQL and having 1 year experience with Azure;
- SQL certifications, or other. (not required, but good asset).
- The candidate must be willing to take the MSFT exams to help ADNM with its skills.
- Experience in implementing Microsoft NAV (a major asset);
- Aligned with the values of the company: Entrepreurship, customer oriented, competence, honesty, positivism and professionalism.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and their use;
- Enjoy working in a team environment and learning from each other;
- Appreciates problem solving, troubleshooting;
- Bilingualism, oral and written, French and English.
Nice to have
- Experience in Networking, VPN’s, Active Directory, and other systems and networking tools
- Knowledge of software design and architecture principles
- Knowledge in object-oriented programming design and development
- Other systems administration experience including SharePoint Administration
- Only candidates selected for this position will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sql: 3 years (Required)
- Azure: 1 year (Required)