Entrepreneurial in nature, an innovator in the field, CareGo Tek is the product of experience, industry, "know how", and cutting edge technologies. We are tackling some of technology's greatest challenges and revolutionizing industrial automation. Utilizing TELIA, our flagship optimization and automation system, and Solution Services, which leverages Visual Studio.NET, C#, ASP, PLC and RF technologies, we are changing the way our customers handle, store, stack, stage and ship their raw materials and finished goods.
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are seeking an additional experienced, intermediate/senior level Project Manager - Industrial/Technical Projects, to join our skilled technical team.
An energetic, up-to-date, self-starter, you must have 4-5 years of industrial project management experience, with a proven track record managing capital projects, communicating with customers, dealing with suppliers, co-ordinating installations, commissioning and managing contractors on site.
A resident of Canada, ideally, an applicant will have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, technology, business or related field, and will have completed or be working on their PMP Certification. With a reputation for, "rolling up your sleeves", and, "following through", on all aspects of a capital project you have become very comfortable/confident working in a heavy industrial environment.
Reporting to the Chief Project Officer, you will be responsible for:
- The full scope and successful execution of a project according to contractual terms and customer specifications.
- The detailed planning and scheduling of the project including design, development, integration, installation and testing phases.
- Establishing and co-ordinating the responsibilities of all technical groups relevant to the project to ensure tasks are carried out efficiently, on time and on budget.
- Handling customer relations for the project, both internally and externally, for design, costing, installation, process and quality related issues.
- Managing, expediting, manufacturing and assembly, installation, testing and communicating project progress.
- Meeting tight deadlines and ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Regular and on-going travel to customer sites.
If you possess 4-5 years of industrial project management experience, a, "can do attitude", attention to detail, and the leadership, communication and inter-personal skills required to successfully lead and co-ordinate technical project activities, deadlines, budgets and personnel, CareGo would like to hear from you.
Based in Burlington, ON, CareGo Tek offers market competitive salaries, benefits, profit sharing plan and a family feel, socially interactive work environment. Strategically located, the Burlington community offers our employees a variety of housing, all essential services, and easy access to Go Transit and express highways.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent