At Evolve Biologics our passion for quality and patient safety underpins everything we do. Evolve Biologics is developing treatments for people with rare diseases who lack important proteins in their blood. Our core technology has the potential to be the first major advancement in plasma protein extraction in over 75 years.
The Paralegal and Business Administrative Assistant is responsible for maintaining and updating the legal records of the Company, assisting in the preparation and maintenance of contracts, corporate records, managing intellectual property, and assisting Senior Leadership Team with legal, corporate, executive and general office management.
Corporate and Minute Book
Contracts and Agreements
Insurance and Risk
Use of Outside Counsel
· Provide senior level administrative support to senior leadership team handling information requests and performing functions such as preparing all types of correspondence (i.e., presentation preparation, spreadsheets, etc.)
· Arrange travel (domestic and international)
· Organize, create and submit expense reports for Senior Leadership team
· Arrange meetings, coordinate calendars and schedules for Senior Leadership team
· Order all office/warehouse supplies, office equipment and furniture
· Minimum of 4-6 years of experience as a Paralegal
· Law clerk or paralegal training is required
· Post-secondary degree/diploma in the legal field or equivalent
· Experienced in providing administrative assistance to a Senior Leadership Team
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to convert complexity to actionable results in a clear and succinct manner
· Discretion with confidential information
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively to meet challenging deadlines
· Exceptional organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
· Keen ability to build strong internal and external relationships
· Proficiency with various computer software programs in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
While we appreciate your interest in this opportunity, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Therapure Biopharma Inc. will not be responsible for any agency referral fees arising from the use of resumes that currently exist in the recruitment database or have been forwarded to Therapure Biopharma directly or indirectly without an authorized agreement. Agency referrals will not be accepted unless approved by the Therapure Biopharma Inc. Human Resources team.
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including pre-employment medical (where applicable), educational, employment, references, and criminal records checks (for which a pardon has not been granted).
Therapure is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known to Human Resources
Job Types: Full-time, Contract