Shift: Sunday - Thursday - 11pm - 7am
CDS Group of Companies is the single contact for National and International clients looking for efficient and cost effective supply-chain solutions for the Canadian market. Specializing in our world class Ambient, Refrigerated, and Frozen warehouse and distribution services operation for the food and beverage industry, we have expanded our services to include freight and transportation management, customs brokerage, pick and pack fulfillment, cross-docking and transloading.
What You'll Do:
- Accurately and efficiently pick various orders, using forklift and by hand.
- Inspect all items for defects or mislabels.
- Identify all products and locations by using vendor, item #s, pack size, code dates, and descriptions to ensure product is moved to correct location.
- Daily loading / unloading product from trucks.
- Safely operate a sit-down counterbalance forklift in a fast-paced environment.
Who You Are:
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively.
- Detail oriented and able to maintain high standards of accuracy.
- Able to work in multi-temperature work environment.
- Able to follow and understand verbal and written directions.
- Forklift experience required (counterbalance).
- Prior experience in food products warehousing is an asset.
- Able to pass criminal background check
*No agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures