SENIOR PENSION & BENEFITS ANALYST – FRENCH BILINGUAL (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
One of Canada’s top companies is adding a Senior Pension & Benefits Analyst to its growing team. A key member of the regional human resources department, you will be responsible for overseeing and improving the overall pension and benefits programs.
Fully bilingual in French and English, the Senior Pension & Benefits Analyst will communicate effectively with managers, resolving pension and benefits related issues and ensuring process accuracy. The successful candidate for this role will have a proven ability to stay focused and organized in high-pressure situations. A Certified Employee Benefits Specialist designation and significant experience administrating pension and benefits programs is preferred.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee pension and benefit plans within environments that are multi-jurisdictional, multi-plan, union and non-union
* Initiate data transfer and payments to 3rd-party administrators
* Verify pension and benefits eligibility with employees; draft letters of communication in French and English
* Receive and respond to plan member questions and requests for information
* Participate in the consolidation and transfer of data through multiple jurisdictions and plans
* Coordinate pension and benefits program audits to ensure accuracy throughout each plan
* Analyze data and systems to monitor trends and recommend improvements to current procedures
* Written and verbal fluency in French and English
* 3+ years of experience with pension and/or benefit plan administration
* Post-secondary education in human resources preferred
* Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) designation would be considered an asset
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; working knowledge of HRIS systems preferred
* Superior time management and organizational skills, with proven attention to detail
* Strong ability to remain calm under difficult or stressful situations
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading Canadian company
* Ongoing career development and training opportunities
* Excellent benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 15981) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year