WHAT WE REQUIRE:
This position will support the Office Manager and will be responsible for administrative related duties, including but not limited to:
- Post and upload all parts and service payables to multimedia storage.
- Issue service/sales expense PO’s, code, match to incoming invoices, confirming correct, post into system for payment.
- Complete, code, post, and submit expense reports for Branch 30.
- Reconcile payables in system to vendor statements, request any outstanding invoices, confirm validity and post.
- Create/maintain customer base for use in all Branch 30 departments, process all funding received.
- Create customers in business system, with all relevant information, including contacts, tax information, and forms, updating as necessary.
- Obtain account applications when required, send out and gather credit checks, and forward to head office for final credit approval.
- Create and maintain customer files on site.
- Maintain credit card authorization forms for customers who make pre-authorized payments for service, parts, and account payments.
- Accept credit card payments over the phone.
- Prepare bank deposits and take to bank.
- Prepare daily cash reports, listing all cash, credit card, and EFT payments collected for all Branch 30 departments.
- Collection and reminder calls to customers in 60/90/120 days.
- Receive and print timesheets for Branch 30/56/65, enter and forward weekly summary, separate costing, shift differential, vacation pay, etc, then submit for authorization.
- Collect authorized boot/safety shoe allowance forms, post to system for payment.
- Receive and distribute daily mail.
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
- Request quotes from vendors for attachments or other equipment relating to whole goods.
- Assist with forwarding customer leads and follow up as may be required.
- Assist with planning and executing trade show arrangements.
- Cheerful and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Quick learner, and able to take direction.
- Team Player, who is also able to work independently, with little to no supervision.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience, preferably within a dealership, or similar industry.
- Office 365, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive hourly rate, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive group benefits.
- Company pension plan.
All communications with prospective applicants come only from a TOP LIFT email address. We will never ask you to communicate to any other domain email address, nor via text to a mobile number. Except for a resume, we ask that no documents be sent electronically before meeting you in person.
Top Lift Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Top Lift will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care