Kira Systems is looking for an extraordinary Sales Enablement Manager work in our dynamic global sales organization. As a Sales Enablement Manager, you will enable the success of our sales team by providing education, collateral, and improvements to our global sales process. The role will require strong collaboration with sales, business development, customer success, marketing and product, and the development of a well established approach that helps sales teams prepare for all levels of customer interactions throughout the sales cycle. You will also collaborate with our CRO and executive leadership to develop and implement strategic plans including sales process, sales methodology, and quality effectiveness programs.
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with sales leaders and act as a strategic partner to identify and solve challenges and address gaps across the entire organization
- Work with cross-functional members to create and manage various enablement projects that support initiatives and objectives
- Deliver training for the sales organization, including new hire onboarding sessions and ongoing training sessions
- Implement tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the effectiveness of enablement programs and progress of sales teams
- Conduct training needs assessments and create strategic training plans with tactical execution
- Build content for and facilitate sales enablement workshops and provide coaching/feedback to participants including sales leadership team.
- Define, measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments and programs.
What You Bring
- 8+ years' sales enablement experience, preferably in a B2B and SaaS company
- Previous experience in legal services, legal technology and/or professional services
- Experience building trusted relationships across organizations, including with colleagues, partners, managers and C-level executives
- Demonstrated creative and hands on approach
- Ability to work independently, in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of technology products, processes and implementations
- Excellent presenter and communicator who is articulate, passionate and knowledgeable
- Highly motivated, customer centric and inspiring
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized
- Salesforce expertise an asset
Why Join Kira Systems?
- Team. Our team is filled with smart, curious, independent, self-motivated, and nice people. Together, we have a happy and fun team culture.
- Personal Development. We work on challenging problems. It's hard, in a good way.
- Technology and Design. Machine learning is driving a new industrial revolution, and it's terrific to work closely with this impactful technology. Moreover, we care about great design and a great customer experience.
- We are scaling. So there are lots to still discover and develop - which makes for a great learning environment where you can build experiences and lots of opportunities for you to dig in.
- We are in the news! We recently received $50M USD Series A investment from Insight Venture Partners and have been named one of the 25 most sought-after startups in Canada in 2018.
- Lots of benefits and perks - - you can read about them here: www.kirasystems.com/careers
Kira Systems believes that at the foundation of our success are the people who work here. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our diversity is a driver of success at our company. Any race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status are welcome here. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the selection process.
We are open to candidates from different geographies that would be willing to relocate to Canada and would provide support to help with this transition.
Please be aware that due to the nature of our business all successful candidates must clear a background check before beginning employment.