We're looking for a customer focused Technical Support Representative.
You understand customer service because you spent the first part of your career working in hospitality (hotels, restaurants, etc.). You've been working in support for at least three years and love the challenge of helping users be productive.
For you, customer service comes first. However, you excel technically. Specifically, you excel on a desktop. Your skills include:
- Operating system maintenance, troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Desktop connectivity and troubleshooting
- Application installation and support
- Printer installation and support
- Client side VPN installation and support
- Microsoft Office suite support
- Desktop antimalware troubleshooting and remediation
- Office 365 user management and troubleshooting
- Active directory user management
If you fit the description above, we've got an opportunity for you. To be considered for this role, you must include a cover letter with your application, please include your salary requirements. If you do not include a cover letter, you will not be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent