- Drive retail sales at the store level.
- Build in-store relationships with all levels of management and selling teams.
- Develop a Special Events calendar and implement, along with merchandising objectives, with in-store selling teams.
- Sell company programs to store management and receive support for execution of our company Sales and Marketing and Events calendars.
- Recruit, train, motivate, and develop our people; our company's greatest asset.
- Educate our selling teams and account sales staff about the company's goals, visual merchandising directives and product knowledge.
- Provide direction to Beauty Advisors regarding company goals and objectives.
- Formally review job performance for all employees annually.
Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to Beauty Advisors
- Strong managerial skills with ability to coach and train.
- Good communication skills.
- Good visual merchandising skills.
- Proven ability to recruit.
- Good planning and organizational skills. Ability to anticipate problems and think ahead.
- Enjoy working in highly competitive, fast-paced environment.
Retail - Store
1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.