Deveron UAS Corp, based in Ontario Canada, operates Agricultural Collection Services in rural settings across North America with a focus on the agricultural sector. Deveron is currently expanding and looking to hire suitable candidates as Agricultural Collection Specialists (RPAS Drone Pilots & Soil Sampler).
Competitive Wages with incentive program for a passionate and motivated individual looking for full time position with potential for exceptional growth in the Precision Ag Field.
Required Skills and Expectations:
- Season will depend on weather, location and jobs
- Willing to work weekends, holidays and long hours, as required
- Willing to travel within Province, as required
- Experience operating all terrain vehicles (ATVS and/or UTVs)
- Mechanically inclined, experience performing routine maintenance, daily care and minor repairs.
- Ability to lift minimum of 50 lbs
- Valid driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Ability and experience operating larger motor vehicles (i.e. pick up truck)
- Comfortable working in all weather conditions, cold, snow, rain, wind, sun etc.
- Organized, dependable and detailed oriented
- Physically fit, self starter, good interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Precision Ag technology and techniques, Agricultural experience an asset
- Advanced computer skills, email, excel, google drive, handheld GPS unit, google earth, website platforms, GIS software
- Capable of working independently and in teams.
- Must complete the Company Training program and follow the guidelines set in the Company Operations Manual.
- RPAS Advanced Certification
- Experience with Rotary and fixed wing drones
- Experience with different flight software platforms
- Experience processing data collected from Drone flights
- Conduct data collection operations as assigned by Dispatch, in a timely and efficient manner. Data Collection Operations may include but are not limited to; Soil sampling, Plant Tissue, Installations, Maintenance inspections, Boundary mapping, Crop Mapping, Drone Imaging, Data collection
- Maintenance and daily care of company equipment, compliance with company procedures.
- Proper use of all company PPE required during daily tasks
- Communications - daily correspondence with Soil Sampling Coordinator and Dispatch
- Customer Service - interactions by email and phone with Clients
- Admin - Daily reporting and tracking details related to assigned jobs.
- Proper labeling and handling of samples, Timely delivery for analysis.
- IT - Data Management, creating files in GIS Software, and uploading to website platform
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- Company car
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Company Car
- Company Events
- Flexible Schedule
- Work From Home
- Agricultural : 1 year (Preferred)
- Soil Sampling : 1 year (Preferred)
- Drone/RPAS : 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Charlottetown, PE (Preferred)
- Advanced RPAS (Preferred)