As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change - supporting our clients in their digital revolution and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Are you ready to join a team that values technology innovation, change, and growth?
Join our software development and network engineering team where you will design and implement innovative software solutions in the domain of telecommunication.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
We are seeking for a creative and innovative Senior DevOps Engineer/System Administrator, someone who wants to be part of our fast-paced and transformational Agile team:
Your responsibilities will include:
- A Senior DevOps Engineer/System Administrator who will be part of a collaborative and multi-disciplinary software engineering team working with cutting edge technologies such as ONAP, Microservices, Kafka, Docker Swarm, OpenShift, Kubernetes and more.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Designing, implementing and testing new features and services into production.
- Designing, developing and maintaining resilient, secure, and efficient software-driven infrastructure to meet high availability requirements (main infra components used: Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, Cilium, HAProxy, Nginx, Consul, CoreDNS, Keepalive. Infra support tools: Helm, RKE, Rancher, Ansible, Bash)
- Managing the capacity of the development and production infrastructure supporting the software components. Making sure that services running and highly available on the production servers.
- A DevOps and CI/CD enthusiast who will be designing, implementing and maintaining a flexible and resilient CI/CD pipeline. (main components used: Gerrit, Jenkins, Nexus, and GoCD)
- Minimum of five years of experience in a discipline relevant to the position;
- Strong communication skills in French and English;
- System integration experience;
- Working knowledge of operating systems, network protocols, and hardware;
- Demonstrated experience with the technologies listed above.
What you can expect from us:
- System Administration
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Innovation Facilitation
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.