Client Marketing Manager for CRM
Why work with us?
Are you passionate about retail? Do you love leading complex, partner driven projects? The Client Marketing Manager will be responsible for product and marketing planning for the designated retail Partner(s) including design, development and execution, to best achieve Partner and AIR MILES revenue objectives. As part of the Partner team, you will seek and support new and innovative approaches to expand business within the Partner account with a key focus on CRM and DTC initiatives.
What will you do?
Develop and Deliver on key strategic and marketing imperatives for our retail Partners
- Gain an understanding of the Partner’s business and corresponding loyalty applications from both a strategic and financial perspective.
- Identify new opportunities (marketing, functionality and otherwise) to increase revenue within the Partner and explore account management tactics for LoyaltyOne to drive the business (opportunities can be driven both inside and outside the core and identified via data, industry information and trends, Partner conversations etc.)
- Identify and capitalize on marketing opportunities as it relates to loyalty & rewards. Ensure value propositions and customer experience meet consumer needs, drives market competitiveness and supports growth/profitability objectives for the business.
- Deliver strategic targeted marketing solutions designed to profitably acquire, lift, shift and retain Collectors on behalf of the Partner’s business and meet or exceed Partner and AMRP revenue targets.
Create and Maintain Partner Marketing Calendar for CRM and DTC initiatives
- Create and manage Partner marketing calendar including offer suggestions for marketing vehicles, costs proposals based on data and history to provide accurate response rates, issuance costs and impact to Partner sales.
- Manager account forecasting and variance analysis
Maintain and Grow knowledge
- Be the Loyalty Marketing Subject Matter Expert, monitoring trends within the industry and educating Sponsors on most innovative marketing strategies, concepts and best practices relevant to their business.
- Gain in-depth understanding of Partners’ business and marketing imperatives from both strategic and financial perspective.
Manage the Work and Deliverables
- Work in partnership with Client Lead & Analytic Solutions team to develop customer relationship strategy and deliver on program impact. Manage the marketing portion of program impact reviews
- Work with Analytic Solutions team on measurement objectives for the client and ensure initiatives are set up so the objectives can be measured at completion.
- Develop loyalty solutions in collaboration with other AMRP business units such as marketing & rewards. Execute with support of Analytic Solutions, IT and Operations.
- As direct manager to the Client Marketing Specialist, develop a working relationship, aid in prioritization, and coach this individual towards growth in role and beyond
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Serve as a point of contact for reward partnership inquiries; contact will include mid-level business discussions to develop plans, serving as a resource for Loyalty and marketing questions, assist in solving customer problems
Who You are…
- Bachelor's Degree and/or College Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a client management capacity, retail marketing, database marketing (CRM)or loyalty marketing experience
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory/management experience
- Strong relationship management skills
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and results and perform business casing
- Strong presentation skills and ability to influence at manager levels
- Effective project management skills required
- Prior lifecycle marketing experience considered an asset
- Understanding of digital channels and paid media considered an asset
Today, there are more ways than ever to engage shoppers. At LoyaltyOne, we believe that understanding the people behind the purchase is key to winning their hearts – and their wallets. For over two decades and from more than fifty locations around the globe, we have paired expertise in shopper behavior with advanced analytics to uncover the data-driven insights that drive successful loyalty, marketing and merchandising solutions. Across AIR MILES, BrandLoyalty, Precima and Global Solutions, our businesses help some of the world's leading retailers connect with consumers and deliver more value in every visit. Regardless of their role or geographic location, our people are always supported by one of the best teams around.
At LoyaltyOne, we know that in coming together we are at our strongest – and that together we can help shape the future for our clients, their shoppers and our communities. LoyaltyOne is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.loyalty.com
Alliance Data® (NYSE:
ADS) is a leading global provider of data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today's most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and emerging technologies. An S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company headquartered in Plano, Texas, Alliance Data consists of three businesses that together employ more than 16,000 associates at approximately 100 locations worldwide. www.alliancedata.com
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify. Check us out – LoyaltyOne on Stack Overflow | LinkedIn | Glassdoor | Facebook |Twitter | Blog |Instagram