Nature is full of surprises, but your future doesn’t have to be.
Forecast a fulfilling career with us!
Ad Operations Coordinator, Digital
Nov 2019 - Nov 2020
- Fantastic at troubleshooting?
- Super detail oriented?
- Great at scoping out a problem and fixing it?
Then this might be the right role for you!
You will lead the scheduling and execution of advertising campaigns on Web, Mobile and Tablet Apps, Desktop App, Email and Connected TV platforms for all Pelmorex digital properties. Along with clients and third-parties, you will work closely with internal teams including Sales, Technical Implementation, and Optimization to successfully launch campaigns, provide inventory forecasting, testing, troubleshooting, QA, and optimization.
The Job: A day in the life of an Ad Operations Coordinator:
All about You:
- You take charge! You will be responsible for scheduling ad campaigns in the ad delivery system (Doubleclick for Publishers/ Google Ad Manager).
- As an ambassador of the Sales team, you will ensure campaigns are properly executed as requested.
- Your technical skills will be put to the test! You will enter and perform QA advertisements into DFP/ GAM.
- Getting things done right is your thing, you will work with the Design team to execute integrated ad campaigns.
- You help resolve campaign delivery and technical issues in collaboration with Implementation team.
- You will provide support to the Sales and Monetization teams through campaign performance optimization. Bring in that revenue!
- You’ll use DFP for providing inventory forecasts to Sales and Monetization.
- You’ll work with third party vendors to test campaign creatives.
- You’ll be there to do after-hours DFP maintenance, as necessary.
- You’ll follow Ad Operations workflow and guidelines…and help create and define new ones too!
- College Diploma, and or equivalent years of related work experience
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in Ad Operations with familiarity using ad serving systems (DoubleClick, AdTech, or similar), or relevant experience in online advertising, its related technologies, systems and strategies
- Working knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft Office software including Excel
What makes you shine?
- You’re passionate about people and culture.
- You’re client-centric, you strive to create the ultimate internal and external customer service experience.
- You’re resourceful; you have a reputation for getting things done.
- You’re enthusiastic with a passion for excellence.
- You have outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills.
- You’re able to multi-task and effectively prioritize.
- You’re a team player with the ability to work independently as well.
- You thrive in a time sensitive/high pressure environment
- If you’re Bilingual (French and English) – that’s a plus!
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Agencies, we ask that you please not solicit.
Please note that part of our recruitment and selection process includes references and background checks. Our background checks include criminal, education, and employment checks.
Pelmorex Corp is committed to equity in the workplace.
What are we about? We’re the #1 weather company in Canada. We’re about providing current, accurate and detailed weather information. Our website is in the top 5 news sites in Canada and our weather app is the most popular weather app in Canada!
Why join us? Our founder, Pierre Morrissette, has built a culture where you feel like you’re a part of an extended family. People are friendly. People are accessible. People truly care about each other. Together we’re focused on the future and becoming the international leaders in weather information.
Just a few reasons to join our amazing team include competitive salary and benefits, a casual work environment and summer hours. We offer endless tea and fresh coffee, a busy social calendar of events and proximity to great amenities. We have plenty of free parking and are a few-minutes’ walk to the nearest bus stop.
Do you have what it takes? We’re looking for people who live and breathe our core values; people who have the WOW factor! Who handle themselves with HONESTY & INTEGRITY and through TEAMWORK & COLLABORATION will INSPIRE INNOVATION & DRIVE CHANGE! People who are RESULTS ORIENTED, have a PASSION FOR EXCELLENCE & EXECUTION and through FOCUS & TENACITY challenge the status quo and think outside the box. We’re looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers who can ENGAGE PEOPLE with their RESPECT & WIN-WIN attitude. Most of all, we’re looking for people who are passionate about what they do and about the weather. Does this sound like you?