Report: National Sales Manager
Liaise: Product Dealers, Regional Sales Managers, Accounting Manager, Service Manager
The inside sales position will play a key role in sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails , coordinating the sales effort and liaising between departments to maximize sales opportunities. The inside salesperson will become knowledgeable in products sold by National Fitness and the markets we service.
Responsible for logging and routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales staff for further development and closure.
As inside sales coordinator this person will have the responsibility to track and monitor sales and sales performance of dealers by territory and region, as well as follow through to ensure the sales process have been initiated.
ACCOUNTABILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned).
- Qualify leads and enter into salesforce for Territory Manager to follow up on
- Be responsible for managing sales to company dealers.
- Secure business, where possible, directly for orders that are residential.
- Where needed mail out company literature and introduction packages tailored to the
- requirements of the project.
- Point of contact for product dealers across Canada and US. Track all communication
- and ensure the dealers are up to speed with latest product information and pricing.
- Be the point of contact with suppliers.
- Update all pricing changes, distribute updated product information to all staff.
- Monitor tender websites for the various markets to keep abreast of new
- opportunities for all divisions.
- Prepare and maintain Master Tender Calendar on Google Docs to be shared with all
- sales personnel.
- Prepare and maintain Product Demo Calendar to ensure all equipment is tracked and
- there is visibility for sales staff to follow up on.
- Maintain master Trade Show and product demo Calendar on Google Drive and share
- with all National Staff.
- Be the lead in trade show organization including booth set up, take down, literature
- requirements. Coordinate Scheduling.
- Be responsible for gathering and disseminating all leads from trade shows
- Maintain master “Clear Out” or special products list. Coordinate with Service
- Respond swiftly and courteously to customer complaints and enquiries. Promptly
- coordinate with appropriate staff to deal with issue
- Assist in preparation of documents for tender submittal by dealers.
- Follow up and distribute all market information gathered or sent in.
- Coordinate construction data programs used by National to develop new leads.
- Log and distribute all enquiries that come in via the website/ internet.
- Deal with associations and develop relationships to further National Fitness’ product
- Assist (where required) in telemarketing effort and cold calling customers to
- generate new leads.
- Assist in liaison between Service and other LIV North divisions.
- Assist in coordinating direct marketing/ mailing campaigns and monitor the follow up
- Be available for sales meetings, training, trade shows or demonstrations when
- Coordinate sales meetings and distribute any minutes or action items as required.
1) Excellent communication skills
2) Experience in customer service, inside sales
3) Strong time management skills
4) Strong computer skills (MS Office, Salesforce CRM software)
5) Excellent customer service skills
6) Knowledge of and experience in the fitness industry an asset.
Job Type: Full-time