SENSO is a Canadian Manufacture of LED fixture. SENSO represents quality, not only of design but also of customer service, as well as R&D and customizable LED solutions. Producing our product takes a dedicated team of hardworking individuals who aspire to create and maintain a standard of excellence for product and service. All of our products are built in our Canadian Manufacturing plant.
Vision - Light as an emotional effect on people and a direct impact on business profitability. It ultimately influences everything in our lives. SENSO strives to be a recognized leader in creating LED fixtures that provide superior aesthetics, economics and durability. SENSO aspires to the trusted partner of the global lighting design community and lighting engineers.
Scope - SENSO stands for efficiency, serviceability and environmentally friendly products. Our designs ensure a long life for both colour maintenance and lumen output. These features ensure a light source that delivers the perfect quality of light from all of our fixtures.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to become an integral part of our team at our Calgary location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately enter and process orders in a timely manner.
- Diligently follow orders through to completion, working with appropriate parties to quickly resolve issues that delay timely processing.
- Provide the Production Manager with support on their day-to-day duties.
- Answer incoming calls in support of sales team, and customers.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Maintains customer database by entering any new and updated customer and account information.
- Support the company’s administrative staff in a variety of general office and clerical tasks
- Possess the flexibility necessary to multi-task in a demanding, fast paced technical environment.
- Keep Documentation of all changes made in the system
- Keep working area organized and clean
- Maintain workplace safety; report any unsafe activity
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including health and safety
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent