Bentley Motorrad, located in beautiful Kelowna BC, is a premium European brand motorcycle dealership. We are a full line BMW, Ducati and Triumph motorcycle dealership and service all makes and models. Starting in spring of 2011 Bentley Motorrad has built it's reputation around quality. Our staff are all riders and are extremely passionate about providing the best experience possible for our customers.
We need a full time Journeyman Mechanic to join us in the fast paced and exciting environment surrounded by good people and great customers. This position is for servicing BMW, Ducati and Triumph Motorcycles. Although not required, experience with these brands would be an asset.
- Inspect, diagnose and repair BMW, Ducati and Triumph motorcycles;
- Write clear and legible descriptions for the repairs that are required and recommended;
- Explain problems discovered during vehicle servicing in a timely manner;
- Accurately record findings so that repairs costs are accurately estimated;
- Participate as a team member obtaining help and giving assistance to other staff as needed;
- Continuously learn new technical information, equipment, tools and repair techniques;
- Maintain technical qualification by completing any necessary training programs assigned;
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Trade Certificate or diploma;
- Minimum three years of motorcycle/automotive repair work experience;
- Valid Motorcycle Driver License with a clean driving abstract;
- A passion for our brands and the desire to learn about the motorcycle industry;
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and quickly address customer question or Concerns, as per company policies;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- The ability to consistently manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously;
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to excel in a collaborative team environment;
- Wage: $25-35/hr, depending on relevant experience.
- Hour: 40 hrs/week
- Job Type: Permanent and Full time position
- West Kelowna, BC; less than 10 minutes from Downtown Kelowna.
How to Apply
- Please send resumes and cover letters attention to Scott Paynton, Assistant Manager
- Or you may drop off a resume in person at our location.
Job Type: Full-time
- technician: 3 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)