As E-Commerce Operations Specialist, reporting to senior team members, this position allows an entry-level candidate the opportunity to build their career in E-Commerce and to accumulate knowledge for analyzing, development, management, and monitoring of advertising campaigns across multiple search engines and marketplaces. You have a passion for E-Commerce and have a drive to optimize processes.
- Responsible for the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing/Yahoo) including the campaign planning, implementing, and budgeting.
- Analyze and research competitors.
- Create new Pay-Per-Click (PPC) search campaigns.
- Ensure the accuracy of campaigns before launching.
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio with advertising description, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, and other.
- Create and present weekly campaign reports with KPIs to management.
- Monitoring new trends in search engines and regularly sharing your knowledge with the online advertising team.
- Process orders, provide pricing and quotations, and answer technical questions.
- Coordinate with multiple departments to successfully complete projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Qualified candidate without direct experience are encouraged to apply.
- Bing certified, Google AdWords certified and familiar with Google Analytics or other third party analytics would be an asset.
- Familiar with EDI would be an asset.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and show strong attention to details.
- Computer literate. Comfortable with technology and the use of standard office programs and networks.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to write and speak English. Cantonese or Mandarin language is an asset.
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent