Full - Time Opportunity!
Rack Attack is excited to begin operations in Kelowna and has immediate openings!
Do you love cars, mechanics and sports? Do you want to become part of a fun working environment in a company that offers career progression and a career path? Rack Attack is rapidly growing and we are continuously opening new stores! Our career path offers opportunities to grow into a Supervisory, Assistant Manager and Store Manager role. We want only the best to work for us! Training provided with great hours!
About Rack Attack
Rack Attack started as a single store back in 1996, and we have grown into North America's premier retailer of vehicle rack solutions. Check out our website at www.rackattack.com
What will you do?
- Provide complete and great customer service, putting customer needs ahead of your own;
- Sales and installation of the products and services we sell;
- Set a good example to other staff in manner, dress, work ethic and professionalism;
- Assist in the training of new staff (if requested);
- Maintain store product displays and other merchandising activities;
- Maintain store cleanliness;
- Maintain accurate store records: invoices, sales receipts, purchase orders, receiving products into inventory, appointment bookings, special requests, hold tags, phone messages, inventory transfers and cash out etc; and
- Be professional on the phone with customers, vendors and other staff members.
Skills, personality traits and interests that will be an asset:
- Automotive experience as well as familiarity with hand and power tools is an asset, but not required.
- Drivers licence (ability to drive a manual transmission preferred, but not required)
- Comfortable working with hand and power tools
- Attention to detail
- Safety conscious
- Retail or customer service experience would be a benefit.
- Cars, sports and mechanics
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and your team members
- Ability to work well in a team and contribute to a respectful culture and working environment
Competitive wage and benefits include:
- Commission / Spiffs
- Very good Staff discounts on all stock items and Bike gear
- Fun working environment
- Other outdoor product discounts
- Entertainment nights
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Dental care
- Flexible working hours
Reference ID: Rack Attack Sales/Installer Assosciate
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Commission
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)