Imagine yourself as part of one of the most dynamic companies in the healthcare technology industry today! QHR Technologies is a division of Shoppers Drug Mart, a Loblaw Company. QHR is leading the way in Canadian healthcare technology, by providing solutions to assist healthcare professionals enrich their practices and improve the quality of care delivered to all Canadians across the country. We are looking for talented, inspired, and motivated people to join our incredible team and experience a workplace culture that stands above the rest! Competitive salaries and generous perks are just a few of the reasons that QHR has been voted one of BC's Top Employers and Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for many years running.
Our Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software Accuro®EMR has the largest adoption in Canada and serves thousands of practitioners and millions of patients. Our patient platform Medeo leverages that market penetration and connects patients to their healthcare providers. As we continue to build up new and exciting interactions between our products and healthcare organizations in the industry, we are looking for a Project Manager who wants to be an integral driver of innovation in healthcare technologies in Canada.
Innovative new products to launch, existing in market products with major new features being deployed, an established active EMR market space, an evolving active consumer market space, a growing partnership stream and much more means that there are always varying and interesting projects to manage. On boarding new partners to our platform, managing customer integrations, release management (internal readiness and market roll out), large scale product deployments, government conformance, and Privacy and Security Assessments are but a few examples of the types of projects which initiate on a regular basis.
- Define the scope of a project in collaboration with project stakeholders
- Create detailed project plans which identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Develop schedules for project completion
- Document the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure successful completion of the project
- Establish communication schedules to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization
- Write reports on the project for management and stakeholders
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Coordinate with other Project Managers and internal and external stakeholders
- Manage risk associated with project activities
- Create and maintain project documentation including but not limited to meeting minutes, decision logs, change logs, and project charters and plans.
- Conduct project retrospectives, document lessons learned and recommend process improvements
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations for the project/initiative
- Cultivate positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Collaborate with the PMO team to ensure consistency in project management practice
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Demonstrated success in Software or IT project delivery across multiple teams
- Experience with Agile Scrum or Kanban software delivery methods
- Degree or diploma in business, computer science, engineering or related field of study
- Project Management Certification (e.g. PMP, PMI-ACP)
- Experience with the challenges and strategies involved in developing and deploying software across multiple platforms and environments
- Experience with Privacy, Security and Risk Management
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence
- Board/Card games