PERMANENT PART TIME (0.65 FTE)
NIR SCHEDULNG OFFICE
STAFFING COORDINATOR, NI
JULY 15, 2020*
Reporting to the Staffing Manager, the incumbent works closely with unit managers to provide a high level of staffing services to meet both short and long term staff scheduling needs. Using a computerized scheduling system performs related staffing functions following standard staffing guidelines.
Skills and Abilities:
- Grade 12.
- Three (3) years recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Ability to type at 40 wpm.
- All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT