Frontline Traffic Services is Hiring Temporary Workplace Signers!
Frontline Traffic Services is now hiring experienced Temporary Workplace Signers (TWS) to join our growing team. We have an immediate need for TWS in Bridgewater and the surrounding areas. In this position you will be overseeing a team of TCP and working with foreman/superintendent to establish workplace plan for current and future jobsites. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining a safe work environment. If you are looking for a fresh start with a growing company, we want to hear from you!
· We offer a $500 signing bonus to all TWS with minimum of 1-year experience
· We offer competitive wages starting at $17.00/hour.
· We offer enrollment in the company health benefits plan.
· You can take the company vehicle home every night and will be given a company cell phone.
· We offer monthly safety bonuses.
· We offer the opportunity for advancement with a growing company.
· We have a respectful and friendly management team that will help you succeed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Plan detailed traffic control solutions based on customer needs and safe work practices.
· Set-up safe work zones using traffic cones, barrels and barricades.
· Monitor the safe work zones and correct compliance and personnel issues as they arise.
· Complete required administration and safety paperwork.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Previous experience as a Temporary Workplace Signer considered an asset
· A valid drivers license with clean driving abstract is a strong asset but not essential.
· You must be able to show leadership and good decision making abilities.
· You must have good communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse workforce.
For more information, check out our website ( www.frontlinetraffic.ca ) and send us your resume today!
We would like to thank all of those that apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company car
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Drivers License (preferred)
- Temporary Workplace Signer Certification (preferred)
- Traffic Control Person Certification (preferred)