The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites, managed by Universal Realty Group, is a downtown Halifax landmark destination that has recently completed a multi-million-dollar uplift and elegant transformation.
We are seeking a talented and creative individual to join our team as Guest Services Supervisor.
- Ensure the delivery of total guest satisfaction as measured through guest experience
- Establish key performance indicators
- Revenue generation, maximizing profitability
- Cost control are additional key areas of focus
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Front Desk Supervisor
- Knowledge of property management systems, such as Maestro considered an asset
- Enthusiastic, professional and continually demonstrate and encourage service excellence.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office products and all Hotel operating systems
- Experience in guest services, night audit, housekeeping and reservations are required
- Excellent and highly effective communications skills. Interaction with both internal & external guests will be priority
- Certified Hospitality Supervisor and Trained Trainer certificates are an asset
- Duty management experience is required and availability to work some weekends and/or evening shifts
Work With Us
The Lord Nelson Hotel recognizes our employees as an essential resource and value workers of all ages. We offer excellent opportunities for career growth, medical benefits, and incentives.
To express your interest in this position, please forward your resume to:
Penny MacKinnon - Assistant Hotel Manager
No phone calls please.