We are currently seeking a well-organized, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented individual to immediately join our team at the Wingate Dieppe Hotel.
***Start time 5:30AM on weekdays and 6:00AM on weekends***
Summary of Position:
The Breakfast Attendant is responsible for monitoring the daily complimentary continental breakfast, ensuring that the breakfast items are well stocked, and cleaning up after breakfast. The Breakfast Attendant is also responsible for greeting each guest and ensuring the guests’ are comfortable and overall satisfied.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setting up and maintaining the breakfast bar as required by brand standards
- Preparing foods
- Stocking coffee, juice and milk machines or dispensers and food
- Setting out/arranging cold food, such as pastries, cereals, etc.
- Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated
- Preparing and setting up hot food items
- Wiping up spills
- Restocking items consistently throughout the breakfast hours and for the next day
- Washing serving equipment and returning to storage
- Returning reusable food supplies to storage
- Keeping breakfast area clean including removing trash, cleaning breakfast area and kitchen counters, cabinets and floors
Please forward your resume, we look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Part-time
- Food Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food Preparation: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Required)