Looking for a hardworking & reliable cook to join our kitchen staff to help prep and cook food for customers dining in a short time frame during an uncensored comedy show. Evening shifts only.
Located at 224 Richmond Street, West, Toronto, ON.
About the Position:
- Shifts are Friday, Saturday, the last Sunday every month, and a possible additional shift during the week. Any special shows with notice, and NYE.
- Hours range between 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm. May fluctuate depending on shows. There will be Friday's or Saturday's with 2 shows so more hours available. Notice will be given in advance. Must be available evenings & nights.
- Reports to Kitchen Manager and Club Management.
- Minimum wage plus receive Tip-out for weekend shifts !
- Assist Kitchen management with duties.
- Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, etc. in ovens, deep fryers, grills, etc. in accordance to our menu specifications.
- Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying, by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
- Assist with food-prep during off-peak periods.
- Maintain quality, health, and cleanliness expectations in regards to cooking and storage, safety practises, and proper opening and closing procedures.
- Ensure the kitchen is cleaned fully before leaving.
- Communicate with Kitchen Manager in regards to inventory, maintenance, or any issues.
- Communicate with Servers, keep track of chits and orders being released.
- Minimize food waste and keep work area clean.
- Be comfortable in a kitchen environment and work safely.
- Standing on your feet 100% of the shift. Includes reaching, bending, lifting heavy products.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in kitchen. Will train the right candidate.
- Have exceptional hygiene and grooming habits.
- Commitment in quality dishes and passionate about food.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Hardworking, reliable, social, fast, calm, passionate, motivated.
- Works well alone and as part of a team.
If selected for an interview please bring a copy of your resume and references. Submit resumes online and/or in person. Serious candidates only. Will train the right candidate.
Job Type: Part-time
- Cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kitchen: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ontario Food Handler's Certificate (Preferred)