MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
We are looking for someone who is going to be responsible in running a Windows/Linux based environment including networking and related infrastructure in a media entertainment environment. We strongly favor candidates that can take initiative and innovate on their own but also understand the importance of teamwork and great customer service. This is a great opportunity to grow and build responsibilities and ideal for someone who enjoys working on a variety of different projects and products impacting all aspects of the business.
As part of the Infrastructure Systems Team, you are responsible for technology roadmaps, provide vision on new and upcoming technologies to improve current processes and systems. The architect is also responsible for delivering the deployment strategies of new systems or changes to be implemented, assisting at a high level, coaching and mentoring the team of System Administrators.
- Strong knowledge of Office 365(E3) and Azure Services
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013/2016 and Skype for Business
- Strong knowledge of Windows Active Directory, group policy and multisite
- Strong knowledge of configuration, management and maintenance of Windows Server 2012/2016
- Strong knowledge of VMWare
- Strong knowledge of Storage solutions, SAN, NAS, (Isilon, EMC, Nimble, etc)
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell scripting and automation
- Network knowledge at System level
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Administration and Maintenance
- Knowledge of Backup technologies (Networker) is an asset
- Knowledge of Linux OS Administration is an asset
- Able to work with Teams internally across offices
- A minimum 5 year degree from an accredited college in a technical related field or equivalent in work experience (8 years min.)
- Ability to create and execute technology roadmaps.
- Familiarity with ITIL best practices and common concerns with IT Service Management (Delivery).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving entertainment environment.
- Proven experience providing 24 x 7 support in a high availability environment
What we offer:
- Strong business and technical analysis skills and ability to talk to internal customers to help define business processes and get business requirements to deliver technical solutions
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be a multi-tasker
- Must be passionate about high quality solutions and building them.
- Must be passionate about working in a team environment.
- Must be passionate about training and mentoring team members.
- Competitive compensation
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Daily breakfast as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.