We are looking for a Level II Dental Assistant to join our well established busy practice in the beaches. You will help with preparing patients for their appointments, sterilizing instruments, setting up rooms, taking x-rays as well as other duties.
Dental Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing patients for dental work.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
- Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
- Providing great patient care.
- Recording treatment information in patient records.
- Exposing dental x-rays from dental diagnostics and caring for dental x-ray equipment.
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist.
- Caring for dental equipment.
- Ordering dental supplies and maintaining dental equipment inventory.
Dental Assistant Requirements:
- Certification or associate degree in an accredited dental assistance program.
- Dental x-ray certification.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Consistently professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to provide great patient care.
We provide excellent opportunities for learning and career growth!
Job Type: Full-time